The 2024 Breezeshooters (Butler, PA) Hamfest
Bryan
2024-06-09 20:14:51 UTC
The day looked like rain, but the sky cleared as we were traveling to
the show. It couldn't have been any nicer, and we spent a couple hours
wandering the aisles.

This is what I saw at the show this year:

https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2024/06/09/pictures-from-breezeshooters-2024-hamfest/
--
Vintage electronics, hamfest pictures, and general junk I like.
https://wereboar.com/projects
Scott Dorsey
2024-06-09 21:18:30 UTC
Post by Bryan
The day looked like rain, but the sky cleared as we were traveling to
the show. It couldn't have been any nicer, and we spent a couple hours
wandering the aisles.
https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2024/06/09/pictures-from-breezeshooters-2024-hamfest/
Thank you for the report, it looks great! The two hamfests here in Central
and Tidewater VA, the Richmond Frostfest and the Virginia Beach Hamfest seem
to be dying. It's good to see local hamfests with attendance like this.
--scott
Bryan
2024-06-10 00:49:08 UTC
Post by Scott Dorsey
Post by Bryan
The day looked like rain, but the sky cleared as we were traveling to
the show. It couldn't have been any nicer, and we spent a couple hours
wandering the aisles.
https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2024/06/09/pictures-from-breezeshooters-2024-hamfest/
Thank you for the report, it looks great! The two hamfests here in Central
and Tidewater VA, the Richmond Frostfest and the Virginia Beach Hamfest seem
to be dying. It's good to see local hamfests with attendance like this.
--scott
Here's to hoping your local shows pick back up.

We did lose a few locals during and after 2020 for various reasons, but
others seems to have come back strong. Butler is one of those - it's
been well attended as long as I've been going.