CPRC-26 Instruction Plate Needed
g***@gmail.com
2016-04-12 13:31:21 UTC
Looking for the aluminum instruction plate for the AN/CPRC-26 radio set. Can
anyone help?
Brian VE3UU
Greetings Brian: I need the instruction plate for the CPRC-26 as well. If you had any luck finding one, will you send a zerox copy? Thanks.

Tom R
Jerry Stuckle
2016-04-12 16:36:43 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Looking for the aluminum instruction plate for the AN/CPRC-26 radio set. Can
anyone help?
Brian VE3UU
Greetings Brian: I need the instruction plate for the CPRC-26 as well. If you had any luck finding one, will you send a zerox copy? Thanks.
Tom R
Replying to an 18 year old post? I doubt he's around any more, and even
if he is, he probably doesn't have the plate any more (if he ever found
one).
--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
==================
Michael Black
2016-04-12 18:35:00 UTC
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by g***@gmail.com
Looking for the aluminum instruction plate for the AN/CPRC-26 radio set. Can
anyone help?
Brian VE3UU
Greetings Brian: I need the instruction plate for the CPRC-26 as well. If you had any luck finding one, will you send a zerox copy? Thanks.
Tom R
Replying to an 18 year old post? I doubt he's around any more, and even
if he is, he probably doesn't have the plate any more (if he ever found
one).
"Brian Jeffrey" sounds a bit familiar, so maybe he did actually
participate here. But yes, most of these replies to old messages are to
drive by posters, people who came for one specific thing, and never seen
again. The late replyers might do well to contact the original poster via
email, though google tends to obscure email addresses and after all this
time, the email address may be long out of use too.

Michael
n***@nonospam.org
2016-04-20 14:47:44 UTC
VE3UU is still around. His webpage is ve3uu.com
Post by Michael Black
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by g***@gmail.com
[...]
Please reply in this newsgroup. I never post my true
email address to prevent spam. Thank you.