Some old manuals
David R Brooks
2020-04-09 02:02:01 UTC
I have uploaded manuals for some old (1960's vintage) radio equipment,
formerly used by the (Australian) Dept. of Civil Aviation (DCA).
Typically the sets were installed in airport control towers, & provided
ground-to-air and ground-to-ground services. Ground-to-air used VHF,
amplitude modulation. Ground-to-ground used HF, single sideband.

Note: The schematic drawings are too large for my scanner, so they have
been taken in "slices". Where possible, the slices have been recombined
(using Autostitch). Where this was not feasible, the slices are
retained, with names such as part1, part2, etc.

Either follow the link "Boatanchors" on my homepage, or direct at
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/DCA/index.html

Enjoy!
Scott Dorsey
2020-04-09 13:54:00 UTC
Post by David R Brooks
I have uploaded manuals for some old (1960's vintage) radio equipment,
formerly used by the (Australian) Dept. of Civil Aviation (DCA).
Typically the sets were installed in airport control towers, & provided
ground-to-air and ground-to-ground services. Ground-to-air used VHF,
amplitude modulation. Ground-to-ground used HF, single sideband.
Either follow the link "Boatanchors" on my homepage, or direct at
http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/DCA/index.html
Have you considered specifically submitting these to BAMA? For longterm
storage and distribution BAMA is a definite win, and people know where to
find stuff there.
--scott
David R Brooks