B & K 120 MULTIMETER
Cadiscase
2012-09-23 02:42:56 UTC
Does anyone have an idea what batteries the B & K 120 MULTIMETER USES ?Thanks
Rachel Spaulding
2021-03-06 22:10:39 UTC
Post by Cadiscase
Does anyone have an idea what batteries the B & K 120 MULTIMETER USES ?Thanks

is this video on youtube yours?

Yaesu FTdx570 Transceiver at

I would like you know if you still have the radio.

Regards.
Scott Dorsey
2021-03-08 15:53:00 UTC
Post by Rachel Spaulding
Post by Cadiscase
Does anyone have an idea what batteries the B & K 120 MULTIMETER USES ?Thanks
is this video on youtube yours?
Yaesu FTdx570 Transceiver at http://youtu.be/Iy4KggsqdLo
I would like you know if you still have the radio.
It's been eight years since that FTdx570 video went up though, so I doubt
it's around.

However, "cadiscase" is Jim Fisher, N7QL, and you can look him up in the
callbook and ask him. I hope I am not outing him in any way.

However... if you are looking for an FTDX570, you would probably do better
to put an ad in the qrz.com classifieds.
--scott