The Sunday Creek hamfest - January 14th 2024
Bryan
2024-01-15 21:05:00 UTC
This was a small show in Shade, OH (near Athens.) Taking place at the
Shade Community Center, this show drew quite the crowd and had some good
stuff to see - all at great prices.

Not too many boatanchors at this one, but a lot of AM CM stuff is
showing up right now. If you'd like a CB or two this would be the year
to get them.

I took a handful of pictures, presented at the link below.

https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2024/01/15/the-sunday-creek-arf-hamfest-2024/
--
Vintage electronics, hamfest pictures, and general junk I like.
https://wereboar.com/projects
Bryan
2024-01-15 21:07:13 UTC
AM CB stuff, that is. I can't type today.
Scott Dorsey
2024-01-15 22:04:33 UTC
Post by Bryan
This was a small show in Shade, OH (near Athens.) Taking place at the
Shade Community Center, this show drew quite the crowd and had some good
stuff to see - all at great prices.
This brings up a nearby question... anyone know what the current status of
Fair Radio is?
--scott
Bryan
2024-01-15 22:41:39 UTC
Post by Scott Dorsey
Post by Bryan
This was a small show in Shade, OH (near Athens.) Taking place at the
Shade Community Center, this show drew quite the crowd and had some good
stuff to see - all at great prices.
This brings up a nearby question... anyone know what the current status of
Fair Radio is?
--scott
Wow, been many years since I've been there. I didn't realize they were
finally closing.