Test Equipment Instruction Manuals
Lionel Sharp
2004-01-26 03:58:44 UTC
Have the following Instruction Manuals and can have them copied at cost
(plus postage) if anyone needs them:-

Philips Universal Measuring Bridge "Philoscope II"-GM 4144/01 (16 Pages)

Philips Wavemeter (Grid Dip Meter) GM 3121 (13 pages)

Taylor Signal Generators Models 68A & 68A/M (10 pages)

Lionel L Sharp, VK4NS
Terry Cutler
2006-11-02 17:26:33 UTC
Post by Lionel Sharp
Have the following Instruction Manuals and can have them copied at cost
(plus postage) if anyone needs them:-
Philips Universal Measuring Bridge "Philoscope II"-GM 4144/01 (1
Pages)
Philips Wavemeter (Grid Dip Meter) GM 3121 (13 pages)
Taylor Signal Generators Models 68A & 68A/M (10 pages)
Lionel L Sharp, VK4NS
Hi Lionel, I have a Taylor Signal Generator model 68a/m and am anxiou
to obtain an instruction manual for this. Could you kindly supply this
You can contact me on '***@tcutler.wanadoo.co.uk'
Many Thanks
Terry Cutle

Terry Cutler
v***@gmail.com
2014-12-11 21:04:59 UTC
Post by Lionel Sharp
Have the following Instruction Manuals and can have them copied at cost
(plus postage) if anyone needs them:-
Philips Universal Measuring Bridge "Philoscope II"-GM 4144/01 (16 Pages)
Philips Wavemeter (Grid Dip Meter) GM 3121 (13 pages)
Taylor Signal Generators Models 68A & 68A/M (10 pages)
Lionel L Sharp, VK4NS
Hi Lionel,
I have a wavemeter Philips (Grid Dip Meter) GM 3121 and I look forward
to give an instruction manual for it. Could you kindly send me this pdf?
You can contact me on "***@gmail.com"

Many Thanks

Virgílio Inácio
Katz Ajamas
2014-12-12 13:22:47 UTC
Post by Lionel Sharp
Have the following Instruction Manuals and can have them copied at cost
(plus postage) if anyone needs them:-
Philips Universal Measuring Bridge "Philoscope II"-GM 4144/01 (16 Pages)
Philips Wavemeter (Grid Dip Meter) GM 3121 (13 pages)
Taylor Signal Generators Models 68A & 68A/M (10 pages)
Lionel L Sharp, VK4NS
BAMA, boatanchor manual archive, will accept scans.
visit bama.edebris.com
73,
Bob
ah7i/w4
ve3fwf@rogers.com
2015-11-25 06:03:09 UTC
Post your manuals to BAMA so that others can share.

73, Bernie
Michael Black
2015-11-25 19:27:55 UTC
Post by ***@rogers.com
Post your manuals to BAMA so that others can share.
73, Bernie
And that's what a guy said a year ago, which was already ten, almost
11 years, after the original post.

The guy doesn't likely have the manuals after almost 12 years, and he
certainly isn't here to read it.

At least read the whole thread before you resurrect it via google to add
something that someone has already said.

Michael